9/8/11

Rustic Travel Wedding Shoot

Wow, it's been a while! Between my busiest month of Pink Peach history and a major family move, I haven't had the chance to share some of the glorious weddings I've been a-witness-ing.

I collaborated with Kimberly of Chic Design Studios to deliver this rustic-travel shoot. I had really been wanting to do this exact cake and was looking for the right opportunity to make it. Kelly green is so very underrated in my opinion. To see more images from this impressive shoot, visit Rustic Wedding Chic.

AND! Look for a special package price on this exact "Rosette Cake" on my website.






Photography - Ceniza Studios 
Florals & Staging - Chic Design Studios 
Stationary - Polka Dots & Daisies
Table & Chairs - Alpine Event Rentals 
Cupcakes - So Cupcake 


1 comment:

  1. Find details about choosing a fall wedding cake, choose a baker with high quality and factor you should consider. Make sure the cake will be delicious by viewing the baker's portfolio and taste testing samples.

    Garden wedding sydney

    ReplyDelete